Enchanté
A little about me...
A 24-year-old dreamer, I have as many dreams as fingers. I love to travel. I love listening to free music, especially free concerts.
I just returned from Taiwan. I loved it. The locals were so accomadating and hospitable. I mean complete strangers would come up to you and buy you a meal or a drink. Quite the friendly people. Crazy drivers though. Scooters zooming in and out of the lanes. There are two kinds of drivers in Taiwan: the timid and aggressive. Whether or not the stoplight is red or green, the aggressive go right through and the timid wait till the intersection is clear. I missed my sexy scooter.
I love to make, watch and dicuss movies and TV. My taste is quite refined, so you have to prove yourself before you can recomend a movie to me. I do like artsie films, I especially like Indy films; I lived in the Sundance Area after all.
A newsjunkie who got fed up with mainstream news. In search of good realliable and credible news. You got any let me know. In school I studied journalism and media production so I know how radio, TV, and paper works, graduated in Media Technology, B.S. from the University of Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment